With so many big developments happening at and around DeXe DAO Studio, we’re launching an engaging program for you not only to receive awards but to also dive into the wonderful world of DAOs in a totally new way, discovering what many didn’t even think possible.
In this Ambassador Program, you are no mere participants. Instead, you can try on roles that fit your unique skillset and journey, contributing in real and tangible ways to the growth of DeXe Studio and the improvement of the entire DAO ecosystem.
But first things first. What quests have we prepared for you on this particular adventure?
There are 3 main quest types — each with own prize pool:
1. Zealy + Galxy: activities in the socials of the Dexe DAO Studio and the DeXe Association.
2. Video: creating video content about the Dexe DAO Studio.
3. DeXe DAO Quests: tasks related to the DeXe DAO Studio product.
As soon as each stage is over, participants will receive instructions for the next one.
With this Ambassador Program and with your valued contributions, more people will get to know the DeXe Studio and the DeXe Protocol deeper and appreciate what we’re all about. On the surface, it is a series of pretty simple educational quests. But go through them and you will soon not only discover the magical world of decentralized and autonomous governance but also get to find out just how high your own potential is in contributing to DAOs from your current knowledge, experience, and skills.
The DAO universe is on the verge of a major tipping point — it just needs a bit of a push from the powerful force of active users like yourself. DAO governance is easy with our advanced DAO constructor — it just needs a few superheroes who get what we’re about early and are the first witnesses and evangelists of it. Are you up for it?
What’s in it for you?
- Engaging experience governing a DAO like you’ve never even imagined
- Opportunity to see what it’s really like to be a useful contributor and get rewarded for participating in the life of a DAO
- Receive a special role for exclusive access to private Discord chats
Of course, all of this pales in comparison to the exciting and extraordinary rewards available to the finalists… but all in due time. And while you wonder what the main prize is going to be, let’s start at the beginning, the first stage….
The first stage will last 14 days and has a prize pool of $1000 in $DEXE. The quest groups will be Zealy + Galxy and the Video Contest (part one). Winners will be determined based on their position in the Zealy + Galxy leaderboard and the quality of their submitted video content about the DeXe DAO Studio and the DeXe Association.
The first stage starts on September 27th at 16:00 UTC
Ends: October 11th at 16:00 UTC
The prize pool for the first stage will be $1000 in $DEXE:
1. Zealy + Galxy — $350 divided between 20 winners
2. Video contest — $650 divided among 5 winners
The division of the prize will be as follows, based on the ranking of the winners:
1. Zealy + Galxy
- 1st place: $50
- 2nd place: $40
- 3rd place: $35
- 4th place: $25
- 5th 10th place: $15 each
- 11th — 20th place: $10 each
You could join the quest through the link
2. Video contest
- 1st place: $250
- 2nd place: $150
- 3rd place: $125
- 4th place: $75
- 5th place: $50
Video content requirements:
- Content: This should be a review that includes the information from the website dexe.io or starting from this article on Medium
- Uniqueness: Each review should be original without any plagiarism (obviously, you can cite information from DeXe’s sources). You cannot use any content created by other authors, including but not limited to: animations, infographics, pictures, and copied text.
- Video reviews must be uploaded to YouTube, Twitter, and other popular content platforms. After you do that, complete this form so we know where to evaluate the video. Anything not submitted into a form is automatically disqualified.
Good luck to everyone! For any questions, please do not hesitate to message any of our chat admins.